You know the drill:
- A 6-minute verdict in a capital felony trial.
- Ex-offenders want a seat at the funding table.
- 9th circuit okays use of taser on pregnant woman.
- MD venireperson brings lawyer to “failure to appear” hearing.
- 10 rules for dealing with the police.
- Judge Jack Weinstein is at it again. This time, electronic monitoring is unconstitutional.
- An OLR report on the number of people currently incarcerated in CT for non-violent crimes [about 63% of the prison population].
- Every time a killer is sentenced to die, a school closes.
- David Mamet gives tips on how to engage your jury (sort of).
- SCOTUS hears oral argument today on the manifest necessity of double jeopardy. (More here.)
Now, back to work you lot.