It’s time, once again, to play that game where I take search terms that led visitors to this blog and make pithy comments about them. I’ve done this before (and again and again) and yes, it is a diversionary tactic which keeps me distracted enough to not write that substantive post that none of you ungrateful readers will ever read or comment on.
Don’t look at me like that.
Let’s get started:
- From August till now, the #1 search on this blog is the term: “facepalm“, which might adequately convey one’s reaction upon reaching this blog.
- Phil Russell also got a lot of hits: by the way, he wants you all to know that he appreciates the support.
- Law: yes, that’s the general idea. Also equally productive searches: science, the and and.
- Raising the Bar Season 3: you have reached the end of the internet.
- Public defender crap: much like regular crap, except free and overworked. Also, not as smart.
- How to beat the law: It’s a futile exercise. There’s only one person in the history of the world to have ever beaten the law and then too only when he was the law. Figure out that flux capacitor.
- How to be a public defender: Depends on who you ask. My clients would say if you have a pulse, you’re in! Because that whole law school thing is totally useless.
- Fail: epic
- Crazy public sex: There’s no such thing.
- Mental health public defender: It’s touch and go, thanks for asking.
- How to hire a public defender: You really need to think about what you type before you type it. All kinds of stupid up in this joint.
- Several people want to know what Alex Kelly is doing now. I. Don’t. Know.
- ooo sex: what happens after an aaa meeting
- ipostnaked dot com: glad to hear it.
- need money: if you find some, let me know. I have a good friend in Nigeria who’d be willing to invest it for you.
- if someone has naked pictures of you: you should probably try and get them back before they end up on Facebook – ah, what the heck, are you hot?
- tomorrow, you will vote the abolition of the death penalty: tomorrow, I will vote the abolition – wha, wait a minute! I see what you did there.
- why the government of usa make such dumb laws: I don’t know, it didn’t say.
- castrate myself: I wouldn’t recommend it, but hey, if that’s what you really want.
- why do we need the 6th amendment?: so you can read posts like these, duh!
- sleeping public defender: and that’s my cue.
I bet you can’t do better.