You know how that sentence ends.
- Lori Drew moves to dismiss the “Myspace indictment”. [Prior coverage]
- Prof. Berman breaks down the chances of a rehearing in Kennedy.
- Constitutional right of access to DNA evidence for clemency.
- Are honor killings that foreign to Americans?
- The legality of NYT’s McCain op-ed snub.
- Catastrophic effects of stress on eyewitness ID.
- Is plea bargaining a “science“?
- SCOTUSblog’s preview of Bell v. Kelly.
- Here’s one for the DUI lawyers: a man was arrested in Rhode Island with a BAC of .491. Yes, that’s .491
- Avvo comes to CT and people are getting sucked in.
- Pool business owner in CT charged with manslaughter when customer’s child gets stuck in pool and dies.
That’s all. I got more posts to write!