I’m not really big on New Year’s Resolutions (although I do accord them appropriate deference, demonstrated by the Capital Letters), but I’ve seen them being made all around the blogosphere and since I am someone who does not have a single original idea, I have decided to join in on the party and offer my own resolutions and predictions for this blog. SO. Here goes:
- I will change the blog theme and layout. Or not.
- I will post more than once a day.
- I will not post more than 6 times a week.
- If you figure that one out, I’ll make you honorary co-blogger.
- I will not keep promise no. 4.
- This blog will make an initial public offering.
- This blog will buy Google.
- There will be 7 appellate decisions in CT that favor defendants.
- There will be 70 that don’t.
- This blog will take a sabbatical.
- 15 new criminal defense blawgs will be to linked to once by me.
- For 12 of them, it will be the only link.
- For 10, it will be because they won’t post again.
- The United States will have a “first” President.
- Gay marriage will become legal in CT.
- CT will not execute anyone, but more people will make it onto death row.
- None of the above will come true.
If any of it does come true, I’ll ask you about it next time on ….
Didn’t chuckle once? I don’t blame you. Still need your laughter fix? Go read Dave Barry.