To be enjoyed with your cup of coffee:
- Scott Greenfield of Simple Justice wonders whether we need cell phones in our business and how we should use them to stay in touch with clients.
- US extradition request fails because of AUSA’s attitude. AL & P has details.
- Mark Bennett discusses free legal advice.
- A new study shows that twice as many women as men perpetrated domestic violence last year. [Dr. Helen]
- EyeID writes about three CA wrongful conviction bills that advanced.
- According to one study, juries get it wrong 13% of the time, says Scott of Grits.
- Prof. Berman writes about a roadmap for dealing with CA’s prison woes.