Perusing the legislature’s list of bills for the past few days, I’ve stumbled upon quite a few legislative proposals dealing with sex offenders and criminal justice. I’ll update this post with links to each subsequent post. There are a few bills I want to address on their own.
- Tender years exception and mandatory minimums
- Computer techs to be made mandatory reporters
- Violent offender registry proposed
- Deadlock legislation in death penalty cases
- Student loan repayment bill
As you can see in the footer, I’ve created a new category “proposed legislation”. I will be posting all future updates on proposed legislation to that category, so that’s an easy reference for those of you interested.